1. I had lasik eye surgery. Prior to that I was pretty close to being considered legally blind (I wore contacts)
2. I am a obsessed with coupons!
3. I currently read about 80 blogs, most of which are moms I "met" on DownSyn (which unfortunately, because I spend so much time reading blogs, I don't have time to go on anymore)
4. I was a cheerleader in Middle School
5. My celebrity crush is Wentworth Miller
6. In my younger, bar-hopping days I won runner up in the hot legs contest and bikini top contest.
7. I would like to have another baby (maybe a girl?)
8. I used to be a PartyLite consultant and earned a free trip to Hawaii
9. I occasionally shop at Goodwill.
10. I drink at LEAST a gallon of water a day (I also pee a lot).
11. I grew up very poor in the heart of the ghetto, thought I wanted to be a gang member, and have dated a few.
12. I have two older brothers, we are all five years apart.
13. I can’t resist baked goods (especially homemade).
14. I enjoy cooking and entertaining.
15. I take care of my elderly father.
16. In a fight or flight situation, I tend to fly.
17. I am a thrill seeker, I love roller coasters, have bungee jumped and want to skydive.
18. I eloped to Mexico and got married on the beach at sunset.
19. I haven't printed pictures from my camera in at least a year (the pics of the boys on my desk at work are VERY old).
20. I am easily overwhelmed.
21. I have had the windows on my car broken 7 times that I can remember.
22. I was previously engaged. Had the wedding planned, dress bought, hall/church booked, etc., we broke up less than 6 months before the wedding (it took me years to get completely over him - what a waste of time!)
23. I work full-time as a legal secretary (which is what I went to college to do) and have done it for 16 years. I do enjoy working. I would love to be able to spend more time at home with my boys, but I am NOT meant to be a stay at home mom (working part-time would be ideal for me).
24. Our house is currently for sale
and we have an offer in on this one
because we are hoping to move to an area with a better school district (not to mention we outgrew it awhile ago - it was supposed to be a starter home but we've lived their for 9 years).
25. I am easily influenced by others and tend to be a follower rather than a leader.
Following God Makes All The Difference
16 hours ago