Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bloggy Makeover

My blog finally has a new look.

I entered to win a bloggy makeover from RK, a/k/a Braska's mom and I WON!! Thank you RK, I really do appreciate it.

This is the second time I won something just by posting a comment on a friend's blog.

The first time I won a copy of Roadmap To Holland which is an absolutely awesome book written by my online, DownSyn, bloggy friend, Jennifer. This wonderful prize was given to me by Deborah - thanks again Deborah, I loved the book and quickly read it and borrowed it on to another mom and promised it to another mom after that.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

SO cute!!!

RK said...

You are quite welcome, Terri! Great choices on your part made it easy... and with those little faces to compliment things...how can you go wrong?? :o)

Julie said...

Very nice!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

VERY cute! I love it!

Melissa said...

I LOVE the new look;) It's adorable!!
You are so lucky to have won this...I guess I should keep on trying instead of giving up! It's so worth the shot!!!

jennifergg said...

It's beautiful! And so are you!

xo