My DownSyn friend, RK posted on her blog some random questions. Here are my replies:
1. When it comes to Halloween, which are you? 1) All about it. 2) Don't really care. 3) Avoid it.
Anyone who knows me knows I am All About it!
2. What's your favorite element of the Halloween season? Candy, pumpkins, costumes, or kids knocking on your door?
I love dressing up, seeing all the costumes and especially haunted houses.
3. Which candy is the one you always hoped you'd get lots of when you did your trick-or-treating?
Candy Corn, Blow Pops & Chocolate
4. What's your favorite costume that you had, either long ago or recently?
I don't know if it was my favorite, but in 7th grade I was a Christmas tree. (I will try to post a pic later). I remember getting a lot of attention from that costume and everyone singing "Oh Christmas Tree" as I walked down the halls
5. If you've got kids who are dressing up, what are they gonna be this year?
Cameron was Batman & Mitchell wore Cameron's Superman costume from last year. (Again, I'll try to post pics later).
The Random Questions process
~Choose one or all of the questions to answer.
~Either respond with a comment to this post with your answer or put up a post on your own blog for a full response.
~Don't forget to include any funny or interesting story to illustrate your answer in action.
~Be sure to leave a comment on this post to let us know where to find your post so we can come check it out!
1 week ago