Friday, August 15, 2008

IFSP

Although I know he is doing great, it always makes me a little nervous to actually hear "at what age he is functioning". Cameron is 25 months old.

Cognitively he is between 18-20 months.
PT (physical therapy) he is between 18-20 months (some areas are higher).
OT (occupational therapy) he is between 16-18 months.
Speech he is about 12-14 months.

I can't tell you how happy I am! Yes, his speech is very delayed but he does do sign language and is learning new signs daily. I am the one having a hard time keeping up.

We reviewed the goals we had set for him last time and he achieved most of them. Some included blowing bubbles, drinking from a straw, walking up stairs, less mouthing of objects, and others. He has achieved all of them. We have now added new goals for the next few months.

Way to go little man, you are amazing!

No comments: