Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baby Bump

I am currently reading a friend's blog about their journey through IVF and infertility.  I am sitting here with tears in my eyes as it reminds me of the emotional roller coaster that we went through during this process.

Therefore, I feel it necessary to again thank God again for my precious babies including the little one who is constantly moving in my belly.  I do not take being pregnant for granted.  I know all too well how much of an amazing gift it is.



1 comment:

Looking Up said...

I just stumbled across your blog today & I wanted to tell you that I am praying for you & your baby girl to be. My 21 month old son has DS & he too, had an AV canal repair when he was almost 3 months old. I can only imagine how you must feel at the thought of having to go through that experience, yet again. Praying that God gives you & your little baby strength. Looking forward to seeing her beautiful pics one day. :)