I won my first bloggy award! Thank you to my friend Karyn at Quinn's Crusaders.
Karyn and I met when her daughter, Quinn, was still blossoming in the womb. Karyn received a prenatal diagnosis of Down syndrome and was brave enough to come to a Mom's Night Out dinner to meet other moms of children with a little somethin' extra. I offered for Karyn and her family to meet Cameron (I wanted them to see how much more typical he was than not).
Thank you Karyn, this award means a lot to me.
For The Life is Grand Award I must give five reasons why I think life is grand and then tag five more people.
My Life Is Grand because of:
1. My children. I suffered for years before having my boys, trying one procedure, surgery, medication after another - all unsuccessful. The Lord finally answered our prayers and gave us not one miracle, but two. They mean the World to me and I know that I would be lost and miserable without them.
2. My husband. I am completely blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life. I know that I don't tell him or show him often enough how much he means to me. I would be lost and miserable without him as well.
3. The Lord. I have always believed in and prayed to the Lord. It's been within the last few years that I have really seen what is possible when you put all your faith in Him.
4. My health. I have seen too many people suffer and die too early from cancer. I thank the Lord every day that my family and I are healthy. I will NEVER take this for granted.
5. My family & friends. They love, understand and support me regardless of my faults.
I am now awarding the following:
1. Sunflower Stories
2. Larkin's Place
3. Pocket Lint
4. The Baeten Family
5. Class of 2008
I really enjoy reading your blogs and because of you as well, my life is grand!