Friday, December 5, 2008

Random Things

This week's Wordless Wednesday pic - Cameron has become a little ham. Whenever I take a pic of him, he makes this big cheesey smile. I love it! (Where do kids get these things from?)

Black Friday - I did NOT get the DVD players from Target. I am easily persuaded and I mentioned to my brother that I was getting them and he made a comment like, do you really want the boys to sit in front of the TV in the car? After a little thought, the answer was a definite "No." I say this because the boys are so good in the car, they enjoy looking out the windows, babbling to eachother, and sleeping. Cameron is already so obsessed with TV, I didn't think it was a good idea for him to watch more.

Hobbies - My hobbies pretty much consist of reading and shopping. I don't have time or money to shop anymore except for necessities. I used to read books, but for the last two years have become obsessed with reading DownSyn and from there have become very involved in the blogs of the mom's who post on there, and then there's Facebook. I cannot keep up. So for the two people who read my blog, I want to let you know that I am reading yours as well and really do enjoy your writings, sorry I don't have time to comment often.

2 comments:

SunflowerStories said...

Aww, I bet you have more than 2 readers. ;) I have stayed away from Facebook and MySpace bc I just do not want anything else to lure me to the computer.

If your boys are traveling well in the car now, than passing on the dvd player is probably a good move. We have a built in one in our van and it is very handy for us bc our boys can not settle for car rides. Our oldest was a puker in the car for years so it has helped make his trips better.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL I read your blog! :) We have DVD players in our van too, but mostly we just use them for long trips and while we're sitting in the car circle at Kass and Kam's school. There are definitely pros and cons to them!