Tuesday, September 30, 2008

While You Were Out.....

We had a great trip. We spent time on the beach and in the ocean with friends.



We celebrated two birthdays.





We were without children. We were grateful for our alone time. We appreciated the warm weather. We relaxed.


We enjoyed the game - The Buccaneers beat the Packers.








We were relieved there were no flight delays. We made it home to our babies just in time for dinner.


Cameron tried to jump out of his chair when he saw me. I couldn't put him down for about an hour and couldn't be out of his sight for more than 5 minutes for the rest of the night. At least I know I was missed!

Before we left I had a talk with Mitchell about how he had to wait to start walking until mommy & daddy came back from their trip. He just grinned. The same grin he gave me when I asked him to stop getting bigger and stay this age forever.

Last night Mitchell took 15 steps!

I can't tell you how excited I was that I was there to see that! (Oh, and I don't want to know whether he did this for anyone else who watched him over the weekend).

Thank you to everyone who helped out - we REALLY appreciate it.

No comments: